Naps Are For Babies

I think people think I am kidding when I say this boy fights sleep.  He has been this way since day one.  I remember reading how newborns are supposed to sleep 18-20 hours a day or something like that and being so confused because Hudson was not even close to that.  I took this video this weekend when we were visiting the McCall family in Charlotte.  I was trying to get him to take a little nap because he was clearly sleepy.  After about 45 minutes of this craziness we finally just got up and rejoined the family downstairs.  I like this video because it shows of his "face plant" into the bed that he likes to do when he doesn't want to go to sleep. :)  Let me remind you that this is the same child that "supposedly" walks over to his own mat at school and lays down and goes right to sleep when it is nap time.  I am really going to have to get them to get that on video for me because I still don't quite believe it.




Zach's mom and dad and sisters are in Charlotte this week cleaning out his grandparents house so we went down visit on Sunday.  Nana brought Zach's old rocking chair up to NC for Hudson.  Hudson loves having his own chair to sit in lately so it was perfect timing.  I had great intentions of taking lots of pictures with the family but things were pretty crazy trying to get everything cleaned out so I didn't really get out my camera much.  I did catch a few of Hudson in his rocking chair hanging out with his aunt Emma. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment