Luke is 4 Months Old!

We went in for Luke's 4 month check up last week. He weighed 15lbs 6 ounces. The doctor said that he was in the 35th percentile but I was confused because he is wearing 6 month clothes. So after I got home I looked at the charts and I think he is more around 50th percentile. I think the doctor must have put in the numbers wrong.   I can't seem to find the sheet with his stats on it at the moment but they were almost exactly what Hudson's were at 4 months which were: 15lbs 6 ounces, 25 inches long and his head was 16.5 in. For a trip down memory lane, here is Hudson at 4 months.

Luke rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time today.  Now all he wants to do is roll.  His eyes are slowing turning a green/gray color and I have decided that he is content with sucking on his bottom lip as opposed to a paci.  You will see in the pictures that he holds his mouth a lot like his momma most of the time. :)  He has recently started laughing at Hudson when Hudson is jumping around and playing. It is so cute.  He just can't wait to get in on the action.


What is sweeter than a baby laughing?



Immediately goes to his side.












Sucking on that tongue again.








Erin, Leighton, and Cohen came to play with us last week.  It is always fun having a little girl around.  They are so different and calm.  Leighton just turned 3 and she is as sweet as can be just like her mommy!
oh boys... :)


I know this is sad but this is the first time that Hudson has been through a car wash.  I tried to pump him up for it but he was not really a fan.  Yes, the paci is still around for car trips and bed time.  We are going to work on taking it away in the car first and I dread it.  When he drops it while I am driving it is miserable.  I feel bad for poor Luke sitting beside him when it happens.  The paci is really the only security item that he is attached to.  I am going to at least get Luke sleeping through the night and rest up before I try to take it from Hudson at night.  I may send him to Grandma's or Nana's for paci detox. ;-)  hehe.

Tell me what you think Hudson.

Hudson wants to hold baby Luke more lately.  I love how he is telling him about one of his favorite songs,  "Gangnam Style".   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment