Bumbo!

As you will see from the latest pictures Hudson has just enough head control to try out the Bumbo this week.  Just like most things he seems to like it for a few minutes and then he is over it.  It is cute because he seems to have a different expression on his face when I put him in it.  I think he is happy to get a different view of things.  He really likes sitting in the bathroom in it because he loves the bright lights and the mirror.  Before I know it he will be ready for an exersaucer and the jumparoo.  He is growing up too fast.






Sitting in his favorite spot in the bathroom...hey, whatever works is fine with me.





Thanks for the cute frog outfit Nana!


Sometimes my head flops forward a little and I look to mom for help


 Look at my belly!

This is what the song "Jolene" sung by Zac Brown Band does to him when he is crying.  I took a video and will try to post that later.  I hope it keeps working for awhile because it is a lifesaver.

Some funny faces



Cheeks are getting bigger everyday.

I think his eyes might be blue :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment