New Obsession

The vacuum cleaner.  He went from being scared of the teachers using the vacuum at daycare to being slightly obsessed with any vacuum that he sees.  When I go pick him up at school he likes to show me where the vacuum cleaner lives in the classroom even though I see it every day.  We went to a consignment sale this weekend.  It was a little picked over because it was the last day and every thing was half off but it was definitely meant to be because the first little toy I saw was a kid's size vacuum cleaner that even makes (a quiet) vacuum noise.  I got it for $5!  I wasn't sure if he would realize what it was because it is colorful and not as big as a real vacuum. When he woke up from his nap and saw it he just got so excited and immediately started pushing it around.  It has been "THE" toy all weekend long.  Now if it actually picked up some dirt and dog hair it would be my favorite toy too.

We had a busy weekend.  We went to Grandma's house and got to visit with Hudson's best buddies.  Again, I don't think the boys realize that since their moms are best friends that they are going to have to love each other too.  It was a quick visit but so nice to get together with friends.

 Hopefully Sarah got some better pictures on her camera.  As you can imagine it is no easy task getting all 6 of us to look at the camera at the same time.  




 They did actually sit on the couch together for a few pictures but I didn't get any with my camera.  The rest of the time it was a lot of chaos like this.



 Checking out all of parts.






 He napped for 3 hours on this day because all he does now is walk around the house constantly.  It makes me tired just watching him.

 "Hey Grandma, I think I remember you saying that you were going to take me outside."

 Playing on the piano at Grandma's house.  All I can teach him is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

Funny how it is in the same place with the same bench that I used to play on when I was little.  This is me and the best big brother ever.  He is probably trying his best to entertain me while I was interrupting his practice.




Playing outside with daddy

1 comments:

rebecca said...

That best big brother ever may not like the fact that you put that pic up hear :) haha

Post a Comment