Party Time!


Hudson had so much fun at his friend Essie's 2nd birthday party today.  Essie had a bubble themed party and there were lots of kids to play with.  Unlike on his birthday, Hudson really enjoyed the cake and ice cream today.   It must be growing on him.  He was worn out and fell asleep as soon as we buckled him in the car seat on the way home. :)

 Looking like a big boy in his overalls and his big boy shoes on.  I actually got him new shoes for daycare last week but since he wasn't feeling well I went without him and kind of guessed at the size based on other shoes that he has.  Well, I guessed wrong.  My mom and I took him to get measured on Saturday and turns out he is actually a 5 and 1/2.  Poor guy was walking around in a 4 and a half all week. :)

 The ball pit was a hit.

 Playing with Brooklyn

Essie Mae the birthday girl!



 "C'mon everybody the ball pit is the place to be!"






Party horns are cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment