Newborn Pictures!

Hudson is so lucky to have an aunt who is an amazing photographer!  His newborn pictures are even more special knowing that she took them.  We had a great weekend having Katie here.  It just makes me wish that Texas wasn't so far away!  Here is a link to a few of his pictures and I just LOVE them all.   I just can't stop smiling when I look at them.  It is still kind of hard to believe that he is ours.  It was a learning experience for me trying to pose a two week old for pictures knowing that he might wake up and cry at anytime.  I felt like I was holding my breath most of the time hoping that he would stay where we put him. He kept us on our toes.  I am sure I will be posting more pictures later.  :)

www.katielambphotographyblog.com

If you know of anyone that needs a great photographer in Texas here is a link to her website.  I am sure she is always up for traveling too!

www.katielambphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment