Today's check-up

Zach and I got to go on a brunch date this morning and then we had another check up with the doctor.  My belly grew another centimeter and the heartbeat was strong!  Hopefully there will be more good news after the ultrasound next Wednesday.   Until then I plan on eating lots of mom's yummy cooking and enjoying Christmas time with family and friends.


I can't really reach my feet anymore without cutting off my oxygen supply so sweet Zach agreed to paint my toenails.  I could get used to this pampering.


My sister had a fun Dirty Santa Christmas party at her house this week.  We were finally able to take some sister pictures with the baby bump.


I just love how Lola (the dog) smiled for this picture. :)  Lola was rescued by her mommy Mariangela a few years ago and is one of the sweetest pups.  She is just another reason that everyone should get rescue pups from shelters.  There are so many animals out there that have lots of love to give and are just waiting for a family to come find them.  (ok..I will get off of my soapbox for now ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment