Surprise Snow Day


We heard there was going to be snow in the NC mountains but didn't expect it here.  It is not cold enough for it to stick long but the dogs had lots of fun playing in it.  It has been a good day all around.  Zach got to go to the shooting range and do "man things" and my mom decorated for Christmas while watching it snow.  I have been doing a lot of relaxing with hot chocolate and snuggling with the dogs.  :)


35 weeks!  Met one of my new doctors in Greensboro on Thursday and going in again on Monday to meet another one.  Then again on Thursday for another ultrasound. Hopefully I can meet them all before the delivery day.

                                     My cute hubby in his "Cousin Eddie" hat.
                                  The doggies were so excited to be in the snow!





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment