Weekend Getaway

We are trying enjoy these last few weeks that we have while the baby is snug inside of my belly and easy to take care of so we decided to go to Charlotte for the weekend.  We had a great time hanging out with family in Charlotte and even got to spend some time with Zach's Grandma and show her the ultrasound pictures of her Great-Grandson!  We got to go on a few "dates", ate at one of our favorite places (The Flying Biscuit -Yum), shopped a little and just hung out together and relaxed which was wonderful.  I have one amazing husband and I know he is going to be an awesome Dad.


      We stayed at the Ballantyne Hotel in Charlotte and it looked so pretty decorated for Christmas.  I think this huge Christmas tree makes the belly look a little smaller than it is but here is the 36 week belly!







1 comments:

Sarah Campbell said...

I haven't seen you with curly hair in a while! Love that baby so much and you too! Can't wait until he is here!
Sarah

Post a Comment