Rice Cereal..yum

He is starting to grab his feet when he is laying on his back


Latching on to Aunt Becca's faceWhat's wrong with this?

Rice Cereal..yum, a set on Flickr.

I was sure that being his father's son he would eat anything I put in front of him but he doesn't seem to be a fan of the rice cereal that we tried for the first time last night. It may just be getting used to the whole spoon thing but it was very entertaining to watch. He didn't cry but just kept trying it and giving me the awful faces that you see in the pics. Guess we might move along to "real baby food" sooner than I thought.

I took Hudson in for his 4 month check-up on Tuesday. He weighed 15lbs 6 ounces, 25 inches long and his head was 16.5 inches. He cracked up when the Dr. was checking his tummy and when he looked in his throat. I thought he was going to roll over for the first time while he was laying on the table. He is getting so close but can't quite complete it yet. He gets frustrated so quickly when he is trying to get a toy or trying to roll over. (hmm sounds like he is taking after his daddy). I excited about celebrating my first Mother's Day this weekend. It is really the best thing ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment