Family Time

It was so nice to spend the long Thanksgiving weekend with my family in Greensboro.  My mom, sister, and brother were there all weekend and we even got a visit from some of the extended family.  Hudson got to have a sweet visit with his great-grandma McCall in Charlotte.   Although holiday weekends no longer mean sleeping late for us it did make me remember what it was like to be home with Hudson all day everyday before I went back to work.   :(  I miss those days.  He actually naps and I get to see him for more that an hour in the evening when he is exhausted after daycare.  I think I need to start buying lottery tickets so maybe I can just go back to work when he gets his driver's license. :)  Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

 Snuggles with Grandma

 He likes to ride on the rocking chair arm like it is a rocking horse. :)



 Serious


 Hudson ("Big Boy" as Scott calls him) loved playing outside and finding sticks with Scott. Scott is just one more thing we are thankful for this year.  He has come a long way since this time last year.  Be on the lookout for the band Parmalee!! They were signed to a record label in Nashville and will have an awesome single out soon!


 Grandma found an awesome tent for Hudson on clearance so we put it up in the living room.  He likes hiding behind the door and playing Peek-a Boo.


 Oh his faces!

 "Step on it Grandma!"

He would have kept riding until it got dark but the adults were worn out before he was.  Can't wait until he can start pushing it with his own feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment